Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year end...

I have actually been trading this account for the last few days... even though I haven't been updating this site. It hasn't been going that well... but it isn't anything out of the ordinary. Now, here are some predictions for the coming year, which I'll review this time next year.

1) Both the Euro and British Pound will trade at parity with the US Dollar.

2) The Dow Jones Industrial Average will trade in the 5,000s.

3) There will be a domestic attempt on the life of a high ranking Federal official. (Cabinet level or higher.)

4) The wars in Afghanistan and Iraq will both escalate and become increasingly unpopular.

5) The Obama administration will attempt a New Deal 2.0, which will be a larger and more destructive unacknowledged failure than the first one.

6) Americans will largely remain as stupid and apathetic as ever.

7) I will achieve a new equity high in this account and in my others.

Happy New Year!

(I will restart regular updates on Monday, January 5th.)

No comments: